The following guest rental agreement is provided for informational purposes only, and does not constitute or imply an actual lease agreement. Please contact us directly for further details, explanations, terms & conditions. Subject to change at anytime, and without any notice.
Hawai’i Americana Realty
Mark G. Howard, Property Manager
1888 Kalakaua Ave. C312 Honolulu, Hi 96815
808-461-3929 Cellular 808-461-3929 Fax
Vacation Rental Agreement
Primary Guest Names: _______________________________________________________
Phone #: _______________________ Email Address_______________________________
Mailing Address: ____________________________________________________________
City:________________________ State:______ Zip: ___________
Emergency Contact Name: ______________________________Phone #:___________________
Additional Guest Names: ____________________________ ___________________________
(All guests must show ID that matches the registered names above when checking-in. The guests are limited to the number shown in the advertising)
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3:00 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 A.M. Hawaiian Stand Time
No early check-in or late check-out unless advance arrangements have been made.
- This is a NON-SMOKING unit.
- Pets are not permitted in rental units unless advance arrangements have been made.
- REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT – A Refundable Damage/reservation deposit will be charged. Refer to your Booking Confirmation for the rates specific to the suite/room/unit you are booking. This must be received upon booking the reservation. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
– No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
– No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
– All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash chute or dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
– All keys are left in the unit.
– All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
– No linens are lost or damaged.
– Parking passes (if any) are left inside the unit upon departure.
– The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative or the owner), the local law enforcement, condominium homeowner’s association, resident manager or the security company.
– No early check-in or check-out.
- PAYMENT – A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Payment in full is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations must be emailed 60 days prior to check in date. If you email your cancellation 60 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations within 60 days are subject to forfeiture of full deposit and any other monies you have paid for your dates that you have reserved. We will try to re-rent your dates reserved so that we can make a refund to you. However, if the dates are not re-rented, your monies paid will be forfeited.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests for this property are limited to the number of guests listed in the advertising. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition over the maximum will be assessed. This property requires a minimum 3 night stay.
- Longer stays may be required during Holiday or Peak Season periods. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum three (3) nights the guest will be charged the minimum three (3) night stay rate as well as the cleaning fee per your Booking Confirmation.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels are provided for your convenience.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
- PARKING PASS – For units with parking, parking passes are located inside the unit. Renters must display the parking pass on the rear view mirror. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renters expense. Leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure. Lost passes will result in $100 fine for replacement.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
- HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS: All guests must follow and abide by the property ‘House Rules & Regulations’. A printed copy of the House Rules & Regulations can be found in the unit you are renting and by clicking on the following link. <<Copy of House Rules Provided Online For Guests To Review>>
I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per the cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By signing below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Signature: __________________________________________________ Date: __________________